WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide to Us:
We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Online Services, including when you register, purchase a product, write a product review, sign up to receive our electronic newsletters, enroll in boot camp, participate in polls and surveys, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request.
The information that you provide us can include, but is not limited to, (a) your name, e-mail address, phone number, additional contact information, username, password, and additional registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases or respond to offers; (c) information that you provide us when you create a profile on our job search app, Remoto; and (d) information that you provide us when you contact us.
Information Automatically Collected From You:
We and our service providers may automatically collect technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Online Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your general geographic location, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Online Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Online Services, and the search terms you enter on the Online Services. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Online Services, and to improve the Online Services and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect the information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Online Services save on your computer using your web browser and access when you return, or similar technologies.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Providing you with products, services, or information you request
• Customizing your experience when using the Online Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Online Services and providing you with content based on your interests and skill level
• Providing you with information about the Online Services or required notices
• Delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you
• Allowing us to improve the Online Services and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to users’ needs and preferences
• Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Online Services
• Helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users (provided that for such purposes we only use de-identified information)
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Online Services, offline, or elsewhere for any of these purposes, including delivering services, targeted advertisements that are based on your previous online activity on the Online Services and on other websites.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Online Services:
• To third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations and that have agreed to keep the information confidential, including, but not limited to third parties that provide registration, order, and payment processing services
• To business partners that may deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you
• As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations
• To service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiations, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The Online Services also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is the information processed?
Information collected through the Online Services will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which, if you are not located in the United States, may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Online Services, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries.
If your contact information changes, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or to have us share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, or if you would like to delete your account, please submit a request to [email protected]
Information for parents of children under the age of 13 in the United States.
If your child under the age of thirteen is using this website, you have specific rights as a parent.
Upon request of a parent who provides proper identification, whose child has provided to us personal information, we provide to the parent: (i) a description of the specific types of personal information collected from the child; (ii) the opportunity at any time to refuse to permit us to further use or maintain in retrievable form, or to further collect online, personal information from the child; and (iii) a means reasonable under the circumstances for the parent to obtain any personal information collected by us from the child.
If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent—or if you have given consent but would like for us to cease further use, collection, or maintenance of your child’s personal information—please contact us at the contact information listed below.
The security of your information.
We strive to maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information that we collect. Although you have options about what information you share with us, and how we use that information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.